Welcome to Spankee Doodle Dandy!
For those in the northern hemisphere, summer is here! What better way to celebrate summer vacations than to give (or receive) a sizzling hot spanking? After the rousing success of Love Spanks and Spank or Treat, Anastasia Vitsky and her team of spanking fiction authors have returned to bring you a collective Spankee Doodle Dandy story extravaganza. It’s love and kisses for adults, and we do mean adults!
- Kindle Fire or Nook Color (winner’s choice)!
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $100 gift certificate
(donated by Blushing Books)
- $25 gift certificate to Blushing Books
(donated by Patty Devlin)
- $20 gift certificate to Amazon!
(donated by Stormy Night Publications)
- Custom-made Spankee Doodle paddle*!
(donated by Blondie’s Place)
*Available to US and Canada participants only
- Book Bundles from:Decadent Publishing
Stormy Night Publications
- Pre-publication consultation of a manuscript up to 15K(donated by Wizards in Publishing)
Many authors will also be offering a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right?
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between the Thursday, June 20th and Sunday, June 23rd to read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if he or she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on June 23rd!!
- If you successfully completed the Love Spanks or Spank or Treat challenge and visited all of the blogs for either challenge, you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Spankee Doodle Dandy challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Thursday, June 27th to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Like these events? Want to support your friendly spanking fiction authors? Become a Spankee Doodle Ambassador! In exchange for promoting this event, you will receive one extra prize entry, AND you are still eligible to participate and win prizes! To find out the details, send an email to ana_stasia2007 at yahoo dot com, with the subject line “Spankee Doodle Ambassador”.
Here’s a new poem I wrote especially for Spankee Doodle Dandy…
To Love me
by Penelope Jones
It’s the 4th of July
and tensions were high;
You said, “I love you”
I told you, “I do not.”
I didn’t mean to, you see,
that’s really not me
But I was scared
No one’s ever cared…
No one’s ever dared…
To love me.
“Why am I spanking you today?” You asked.
I giggled- my real emotions masked.
“Because I lied…” I was coy.
You yanked my hair with great joy.
“You lied about us.”
“You couldn’t trust”
“Now, it’s your bottom I must bust”
“Just…” I lingered.
You delivered a zinger
Right to my ass
In turn, I gasped
You spanked me over and over again
you were washing away my sins
“Sir please… I’m sorry I lied”
“Please let me explain” I cried.
“You may speak, but remember this…”
“I’m doing this because I care, because I dare
to love you.”
That was my cue
“Sir, I know you do. That’s the issue”
You handed me a tissue.
“I’m broken, my love turned to hate.”
“I’m sorry but being loved isn’t my fate.”
“I’m sorry I lied… I do love you; it’s true.”
“…but I still don’t know what to do.”
“I want to stand up and run in the opposite direction”
“I’m completely terrified of your affection.”
“Stop! Just stop right there.” You said.
leaning down you kissed my forehead.
“I love you. Let me in.
Let me be your Zen.”
“I love you too…
I really do.”
The punishment was finished
another wall diminished
Today called for a celebration
across the nation
He made me his whore
And the moral of the story— Love can be painful, but it’s worth it.
Thank you for playing along!
Now, in edition to the prizes listed above, I’m giving away a signed copy of Iniquitous Solace: The Aftermath! In order to win … leave a comment below with your email address, and by a random draw, I’ll announce a winner Thursday June 27th! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by! For more information about Spankee Doodle Dandy, please go here. Also, visit the participating authors below to read more spanking stories and excerpts, and for more chances to win some fabulous prizes!
And introducing our first-ever guest participant:
Our Spankee Doodle Ambassadors are…
Ami StarsongCasey McKay
Corinne AlexanderDanita Minnis
La Crimson Femme
Mary Sue Wehr
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…