Good morning my lovelies!
I have a special treat for you!
Instead of “Pass the Secret” we’re calling our game “Pen the Secret” …
Calling all writers, authors, bloggers, poets, or you! 🙂 We need anyone that wants to come have a great time while encouraging others to write! The most important part of being an author is writing, and sometimes we need our “street team” (that’s you my lovelies) and writer friends to encourage us, right?
Here’s your chance, and you can have #naughty fun at the same time!
#amwriting… We’re challenging any and all writers to get their WIPs out, or perhaps you have a new story you’ve been dying to start? This is the time! Whoever writes the most words gets to ask #Naughtyville anything!
How do you play?
- Use the hashtag #Naughtycouch on twitter starting Thursdays at 9pmCST Cupcake=Gen and I will be tweeting in advance welcoming everyone. 🙂
- At 9:10 we will start round 1. #amwriting challenge- 15 mins. Go…Go…Go!
- Gen or I will call time, and by 9:30pm you must post your word count with the hashtag #naughtycouch and be the highest to be considered the winner.
- The winner gets to ask anyone playing a #naughty or #nice question. Winner’s choice! 🙂 (We are all adults … if the question is too personal? Answer without making yourself feel #dirty or answer so you do feel #dirty. Your Choice! LOL)
- Round 2 starts around 9:45pm and so on until 11pmCST or we tell all our #dirtysecrets! 🙂
The point is really to have fun with writing! Get to know our readers, and in turn you get to know a little about us! Join the fun- You won’t wanna miss out!
What: Pen the Secret
Where: Twitter hashtag #Naughtycouch
When: Thursday 9pmcst (for the next three weeks!)
Why: You get valuable writing time and fun all in one? What more could you want?!?!
Questions? Ask in the comment section or on twitter! I got answers, and if I don’t… Cupcake does! -giggles-
See you on the #Naughtycouch
Love and licks!
Penelope Jones- spanking it since 1996!
This is likely my favored Christmas present. They are lace thigh-highs with connecting bows. “He who shall not be named” got these for me, and I feel super sexy-hot-byotchy while wearing them. 😉 I feel like that most days, but these personify it. -giggles-
I shared these prior, but I do adore them, so I decided to share again. Also a gift from “he who shall not be named”. 🙂
Super sexy baby pink above the knee hosiery/socks. They look amazing with my ruffling pink panties below, both from @SassyTwatter … She’s a great person inside and out, and I’m grateful for having her in my life.
I also received these…. Rainbow above the Knee Socks, also from “he who shall not be named”
Then there were the prison stripey socks! I was hoping they would mean rough, raunchy sex including bondage and spanking was in my future, but I think I got them because they were on my list. LOL
I have to say I’m adorable in this skirt! And yes that’s a bow! 🙂
This really has been one of the best Christmas’ on record, and it really isn’t because of the gifts I’ve received. I’ve had the opportunity to meet so many amazing people on my path of writing, and these are just a few examples of the amazing-ness that fills my life on a daily basis. It’s seriously good to be the Bad Penny, and I’m thrilled to always be to blame. 🙂
P.S. Last but not least, this bad boy…
Yes… I asked for one of these, but it weighs 5lbs. Seriously… NOT a starter plug. 🙂 It makes a great paper weight. Lovers you SassyTwatter!
Thursday, November 8, 2012
WIP Mini Blog Hop: Go!
Here are the rules:
- Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
- Post the rules for this hop
- Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
- Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them
1. What is the working title of your book?
- The Beautiful Catastrophe
2. What genre does the book fall under?
- BDSM erotic romance with discipline and sexy spankings sprinkled throughout.
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
- Christian Bale would play Slade E. Masters ( better known in the book as Mr. E) Strong Dominant Personality
- Marion Cotillard as Catastrophe Grace Sullivan Morgan ( better known in the book as Cat) Strong, witty submissive woman with sexy appeal that could stop train.
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
- Threat of death, morality, and punishment cannot keep two people from they’re destiny of happily ever after.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
- I have a couple of publishers I wish to look into for my book, but I’m highly considering self-publishing a few anthologies by the end of the year, and testing the waters.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
- 4 months ( 2 books…190,000 cut down to one book.) 140,000 right now, and editing still UGH! (I’m a writer, not an editor, lol)
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
- Simililarities in these books below, but it’s my unique writer’s voice that makes it very different, I hope:
- Bared to You: A CrossFire Novel
- Fifty Shades of Gray
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
- I read Collen Hoover’s books Slammed and Point of No Retreat. Long story short, I have aspired to write forever, but never did seriously until reading these two books. They’re love and emotion on a page, and I wanted to do that.
- I wanted to write love on paper, and scream erotica from the roof-tops with words. All the while, bringing my chosen lifestyle into as well, and show romance’s in the eye of the beholder. The heart decides what’s romantic, not society.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
- Towards the last half of the book, you will find out something very interesting about Catastrophe’s father and his girlfriend! Let’s just say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree when it comes to ‘lifestyle’ choices.
- Tag, you’re it!
- I ’tagged’ the following authors:
The post above made me cry, I am so thrilled that a dear friend of mine is in the top five on Apple. That however isn’t why I cried. I am so thankful I have met her and so many of my amazing author friends, and any help I can give to her and them…I will do 110%! I lovers you Good/Bad Gen!!